Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Dashing Diva Has Arrived!

"Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"   Esther 4:14



Now I am really in gear because I "got my diva on" thanks to artist extraordinaire Stacy Aasved!  Stacy will be helping me document my "work in progress" as I go along.  Thank you Stacy!  Check out the rest of her creative genius at her website:

http://creepykidz.blogspot.com/

So what's a diva to do?  I think there is a "DIVA" in every woman.  Each of us is DARING - IMAGINATIVE - VIVACIOUS - AUTHENTIC.

We each have a sleeping DIVA inside us  waiting to be roused by the kiss of a prince!  Jesus is the "prince" of my life who whispers to my heart and soul.  He beckons me to shine my light.

He encourages me to be DARING.   I have been attending bible study classes with my daughter Scarlett each Monday night,  and we have been studying the Beth Moore series on the book of Esther.  Reading about this mighty queen renews my faith that I was born "for such a time as this!"  Last week the lesson addressed the issue of fear.  It really hit home as I made my first atttempts to DARE to believe I could actually participate in this marathon and follow in Donna Deegan's footsteps.

I realized that sometimes fear makes you take a few steps backwards.  I have done this over the last few weeks as I attempted to launch my mighty crusade.  But here is what I have learned.  The sneaky ole devil uses fear to paralyze us most often with what MIGHT happen - all the "what if's" of life.

  • WHAT IF I can't make it to the even the starting line?

  • WHAT IF I can never eat my favorite foods again?
  • WHAT IF I don't have enough faith to see me through?

  • WHAT IF my cancer comes back?

  • WHAT IF I lose everything?

  • WHAT IF I never change?

  • WHAT IF my heart never mends?

  • WHAT IF all my greatest fears come true?

Esther teaches us by example, when she issues the most powerful statement a DIVA can make in the face of any dire consequence - "If I perish, I perish."  When Esther says this she is telling God that no matter what the consequences of being courageous, she is trusting HIM to see her through.  She is hanging on to hope.  She is believing that her God is bigger than any problem she might have.

A DIVA uses her IMAGINATION to think on what God tells us to in Phillipians 4:8:

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,
whatever is commendable,
if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise,
think on these things."

I have created affirmations that I read aloud each day to imprint the truth on my subconscious from which all my actions will flow.  I also believe that our thoughts are electromagnetic forces and like attracts like from the universe.  I think this is what God tries to teach us in the bible when he tells us to "renew our minds."  Here is my morning "championship"prayer I pray each day" in addition to reciting various bible verses - especially Psalm 91.

DIVA CHAMPION PRAYER

With God all things are possible.  God is the source of endless possibilities and endless blessings.  God is good, very good perfection now.  With god, each day holds the promise of new achievements.  Every day is God's new opportunity.  Yesterday is over and done with.  Today is the first new day of God's blessings.

God is the perfect champion.  God is the perfect re-creator.  God is the perfect remodeler of my body.  God is the miracle maker.  God is the way, the truth, and the life.

I am created in the likeness and image of God, therefore, I respond to life's challenges as God would - by knowing the truth that sets me free and delighting in the discipline process necessary to remodel my body to perfection.

I therefore claim for myself, Rene Williams, the perfect body transformation to my ideal size, shape, and weight or better.  I now know that I AM restoring my body to its greatest potential and healing my relationship with myself.  I now heal and release all thoughts that interfere with this claim, whether known or unknown, conscious or unconscious.

My thoughts are now one with, the same as, and in tune with God's thought.  I invoke His Divine Presence to heal my limitations and negations of fear, rejection, sadness, limitation, confusion, lack of faith, lack of trust, resentment, anger, pain and frustration now.  These false beliefs are healed, forgiven and lifted into the light.

I AM enlightened.  I AM strengthened.  I AM forgiven.  I now welcome positive thoughts and emotions of love, self-acceptance, happiness, joy, unboundedness, clarity, faith, trust, forgiveness, wholeness, wisdom, healing and peace.

I thank You Lord that I am whole, complete, and free as you created me to be.

I now release this prayer fully and completely into God's hands knowing that God answers all prayer.  I decree it and it is so.


God wants us to be VIVACIOUS women.  We were born to be lively and spirited.  The dictionary also defines VIVACIOUS as "hard to kill."  Divas do not give up!  We Do It Victoriously Always!  We are tough cookies.  Tough times never last but tough cookies do.

Most of all Divas are AUTHENTIC.  We are honest and trustworthy.  We are REAL WOMEN.  Our souls magnify the Lord.  We understand our purpose in life is to shine the light of joy in the world for others to follow.  Donna Deegan has shined the light on my path,  inspiring me to pursue a glorious quest to conquer cancer one woman at a time.  If Donna can do it I can too.

I invite you to join us in the cause.  Get involved and make a difference by believing that anything is possible with God and a DIVA on a mission!  See you at the starting line!

Have a heavenly day.

Rene






No comments:

Post a Comment